This blog educates you on the top 3 Ayurvedic Herbs for hair. Hello ladies, Oshea Herbals is once again here with some inspiring beauty tips. But this time, we choose to enlighten you on the miracles of Ayurveda. Hair loss, hair thinning, dandruff, premature hair greying are common problems every woman tends to face in their regular lifestyle. Undoubtedly, you have myriad hair care products to choose from. But are you aware of their chemical composition? Do you know what your hair type is or what does your hair demand? Well, the questions are many but the answer comes in a single word. To wrap up all your hair-related problems, resort to the safest solution - Ayurveda. What is Ayurveda? For those in oblivion, Ayurveda is the traditional system of healing your body, mind, and spirit using a holistic approach that includes herbal remedies, exercise, diet, meditation, breathing techniques, and other physical therapies. To draw a basic guideline on Ayurveda, you need to know that this ancient ritual asserts that our body is chiefly constructed of five elements - air, fire, water, earth, ether, and significantly three doshas - Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. Vata is associated with our nervous system, Pitta performs digestion and metabolism while Kapha keeps the body well-immune and provides strength to bone joints. Ayurvedic experts believe that all hair-related issues can be trouble-shooting if your Pitta dosha is healthy and sound. Also Read: Top 7 hair-care tips for Summer How is Ayurvedic treatment helpful for your hair? Ayurvedic treatment includes a plethora of herbs that inherit the solutions for your hair loss. Let’s figure out the perks you can enjoy from Ayurveda -
- Ayurvedic hair oils are extremely effective on hair fall. They promote hair growth and the regeneration of hair follicles.
- Ayurveda also contributes to moisturizing your scalp and hair strands perfectly.
- Ayurveda can be great to treat dry and brittle hair.
Top 3 Ayurvedic Herbs For Hair:
- Amla - If you do a market survey, you will find out that most of the hair care products include amla. But you need the refined, unadulterated version for yourself. Amla is enriched with Vitamin C, iron, antioxidants, gallic acid, and carotene. Amla strengthens the hair roots, prevents hair loss and premature hair greying. Your scalp experiences better blood circulation as well as eradicates dandruff.
- Coconut - Coconut is another wonder in the world of restoring hair health. The fatty acid content in coconut like lauric and capric acid is rich in anti-fungal and anti-microbial properties that shield your hair from breaking and splitting. Coconut milk is equally beneficial for your hair. Come, let’s have a look at how to use refined coconut oil for your hair.
- Shatavari - If you are unknown to what Shatavari offers, then learn with us. Shatavari belongs to the asparagus family that is in-built with anti-inflammatory properties. It soothes your scalp, reduces irritation, and de-stress your body and mind. Stress is a predominant factor in hair loss. Moreover, Shatavari ensures adding color, luster, and thickness to your hair.