This blog is enlightening on Navami Special Lip Care Tips.
This puja, your pout needs to be perfect in frames. So, desperately look after your lips. We are here to help you obtain the best results in the fastest way possible with home remedies and herbal solutions. So, let’s begin.
It’s natural to want soft, pink lips in your possession but the hindrances we face on the way to achieve it are innumerable. Usually, our lips are exposed to pollution, UV rays, harsh lip makeup chemicals, and so on. As a matter of fact, our lips lose nourishment, protein, and build up a layer of dead skin cells that we need to exfoliate from time to time. Dry, parched lips never look or feel healthy.
Navami Special Lip Care Tips:
Lip care tips
- LIP SCRUB – You might wonder how does a lip scrub helps? Scrubbing your lips helps in restoring softness and smoothness. It sheds off the dry, flaky cells from the lip surface. If you care about your lips, better create a homemade lip scrub with kitchen ingredients.
The rules of exfoliation are simple. Mix it with your favorite emollient and start prepping. A list of exfoliants can be sugar, cinnamon, coffee grounds while emollients include honey, oils, petroleum jelly, shea butter, etc.
Also Read: 5 – Minute Morning Skincare Routine
- DRINK WATER – It’s necessary to drink sufficient water every day. While you wake up, start your day with a glass of water. If your body is well hydrated you are sure to gain youth and toxin-free metabolism in return. Your lips also benefit from body hydration, so drink at least 8 glasses of water every day.
- CARRY A LIP BALM IN HAND – Lip balms help in hydrating lip surface. They are formulated with nourishing kinds of butter, oils, and waxes that creep deep into the lip pores and provide moisture. Lip balms are also responsible for creating a layer over your lips that shield against environmental pollutants. Never forget to carry a lip balm in your bag and apply and reapply for better protection.
Also Read: How to get beautiful soft lips?
- DEEP CLEANSING OF YOUR LIPS – Cleansing is crucial to keep your lips intact, moisturized, and healthy. Whenever you put on makeup like lipstick on your lip, before going to bed, never forget to remove it with a piece of cotton dabbed in a cleanser or micellar water. Thus your lips become clean, soft, and supple.
- SUN PROTECTION – Your skin not only requires sun protection but your lips too. While getting exposed to the harmful UV rays, your lips are susceptible to damage. Just like you resort to sunscreens before going out in the sun, try using lip balms or lipsticks induced with high range SPF. This is one of the ways to maintain the softness and smoothness of your lips.
- A HEALTHY DIET – There is nothing that can compete with the benefits a healthy diet chart can offer. Consume more fruits, vegetables, and animal protein to ensure that even the thinnest part of your body gets enriched with nutrients. If your lips are facing darkening issues, then include more vitamins and antioxidants in your diet. They will make your lips look attractive and alluring.
- STOP LICKING YOUR LIPS – Licking lips is not uncommon, but it does not do any good. If you are of the same habit of licking your lips frequently, then you should know that licking your lips makes it all the more dry and flaky. Every night while you go to sleep, you must apply lip balm to ensure the hydration of your lips. Make this a mandatory part of your skincare routine.
Also Read: 5 Beauty Handbag Essential Skincare Products
Oshea Herbals is all set to tip you with some scintillating suggestions to turn up with this puja. Visit the Oshea Herbals website and look at the difference it can bring to your skin with herbal products. Good habits never go in vain, they multiply and bring you beautiful skin in return.