How often should you wash your hair?
Today’s blog will enlighten you on ‘’how often should you wash your hair?’’ A common question that keeps wandering around your lips, but you might hesitate to pull it out is how often you should wash your hair. Well, your hair is undeniably a timeless treasure, and to preserve it, you do not just need some promising hair care products but a piece of complete knowledge on the regime you should accommodate in your daily routine.
Washing your hair is utterly important, but the question is how often? Countless times, we resort to solutions that never couple up well with your hair type. For instance, the kind of shampoo and its frequency should be different for each hair type. So, why not learn with us about perfecting your hair care routine and be an expert.
How often should you wash your hair?
Factors influencing your hair wash
- Oil – If your scalp is oily, it naturally invites dirt and pollutants to settle down easily. An excess amount of sebum production makes your hair greasy. This makes it necessary to wash your scalp at least two to three times a week. With aging, your body reduces oil production and frequent demands of hair washes.
- Determine your hair type – Dry, oily, or combination – whichever is your hair type, you need to impart special attention. For dry hair types, washing twice a week is sufficient. Excess washing can steal away the moisture from your hair and make it brittle. For oily hair types, you require frequent washes. Oiliness makes your hair look lifeless and sticky. So, can’t really cut down on your expenses when you have oiliness to befriend.
But you’re super lucky if you have a combination type. You can use shampoo when you feel like it. Moreover, thicker hair has fewer chances of getting stuck with oil while fine hair shafts are prone to oiliness. But keep in mind that you can’t under wash or over wash your hair as both can reduce the perks and benefits of shampooing.
Also Read: Natural Ingredients For Hair
- Styling products – Never rely on styling products when it comes to preserving the good health of your hair. Random creams, sprays, and straightening can cause multiple damages to your hair strands. Your hair can become dry and lose softness if the products you choose have heavy chemical content. Try avoiding these styling products to caress your hair with shine and thickness.
- Sweat – While workouts, you are sure to run sweaty. It’s recommended that you don’t let that sweat get absorbed into your hair shafts. Sweat gets your hair dirty and makes it look exhausted. Whenever you are wearing a helmet or hat for a prolonged time, make sure you wash your hair or at least rinse it. Sweat can spread sebum easily.
- Dandruff – Dandruff is a common issue that we all suffer from. If you’re also not an exception, then indulge in frequent hair washes using anti-dandruff shampoos. Dandruff is stubborn and can make your scalp dry faster.
What we recommend
Amlacare hair fall control shampoo –
Oshea Herbals Amlacare Hairfall Control Shampoo is a perfect suit for all types of hair. It helps in managing hair fall and restores nutrition to your scalp.
Heenashine conditioning shampoo –
Oshea Herbals Heenashine conditioning shampoo is uniquely formulated with Heena, a natural conditioner that adds shine, softness, and luster to your hair.
Neemclean Antidandruff Shampoo –
Oshea Herbals Neemclean Antidandruff Shampoo is enriched with antibacterial, antimicrobial, and fungicidal properties that control excess sebum production in your scalp. Your scalp feels calm and free after using this shampoo.
Also Read: 10 Benefits of Neem for Skin and Hair
Do not worry when Oshea Herbals is here with a wide range of hair care products. Withdraw some time from your daily schedule and invest it in your hair care. Look out for the unending flow of compliments you would receive once you are up to date with your hair health tips.